***PRESS (PR) SAMPLE NOTICE ***
Hey Sugas!!! Did Thanksgiving and Black Friday sneak up on anyone else? Just me? I mean I know it’s November and I loooove the holidays, but for some reason I don’t feel that holiday spirit yet. Maybe a little Bee’s Knees Lacquer (BKL) will help get me in the mood.
Let’s talk new polish. BKL created a Throne of Glass inspired Black Friday quad complete with color shifting shimmer in bases you’re sure to love.
Ok, ok, Black Friday details…..
From Black Friday (11/29 at noon edt) to Cyber Monday, there will be a a site wide sale of 30% EVERYTHING except for the new polishes and mystery bags (no code necessary). Tons of old polishes will be making a return including Concilium and Pouncer Peach and some new holiday inspired scents available in meringues and scroaps.
And finally, all orders over $50 will receive a free new mystery polish while supplies last!
**All swatches are done using liquid latex peel off base coat, glossy QDTC and matte topcoat. Swatch photos are taken using artificial lights.**
A deep purple oxblood with glowing red to green shimmer $11
A mid-toned gray polish with strong blue to green shimmer $11
A pale lilac full of red to green shimmer $12
A charcoal polish with strong red to green shimmer $11
BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE….
New Grishaverse inspired mystery bags! These follow the old mystery bag format of 3 polishes for $25 and the have all have different rarities: common, rare, epic, and legendary. The more rare, the more expensive ingredients it has. The overpours for these won’t be up until February… so act NOW!!!! (not pictured)
- 1.Ruination – deep crimson with blue to purple UCC flakies $12
- Queen of Mourning – a pale nude with red to green shimmer $11
- No Mourners – a matte grape polish with glowing red to green flakies $11
- No Funerals – a matte ocean blue polish with glowing red to green flakies $11
- The Black Heretic – a black based polish with purple to gold magnetic pigment and holo flakes $12
- The Bonesmith – a weathered bone polish with pink to green shimmer and scattered holo $13
- The Stag – a white polish loaded with red to green shimmer and iridescent flakes $13
- The Sea Whip – a frosty blue loaded with red to green shimmer $13
- Sankta Alina – a matte cobalt blue polish with gold flakes $12
- The Dragon – a black based polish with green to purple magnetic pigment and fiery red to green iridescent flakes $13
- The Bodymaker – a deep copper, yellow, green multichrome $12
- Storm Witch – a matte royal blue polish with silver flakes giving it a foiled look $12
- Corpsewitch – a ghoulish sage green linear holo $13
- The Firebird – a burgundy polish absolutely full of red to green shimmer $13
- The Sharpshooter – a charcoal ultra holo $13
- The Runaway – a pale mauve ultra holo $13
- The Convict – deep blue polish with a hint of red to green shimmer and holo flakes $12
- The Wraith – a pale gray polish with a hint of red to green shimmer, iridescent flakes, and holo flakes $12
- The Thief – a black polish with a hint of red to green shimmer, iridescent flakes, and holo flakes $12
- The Heartrender – a matte red polish gold flakes $12
- Brick by brick – burgundy to orange multichrome with holo flakes $12
- Sturmhond – as complex as the Too Clever Fox, this is a brown multichrome that shifts from jade green to mauve $12
- The Fabrikator – smoky indigo with scattered holo and holo flakes $12
There will also be October Mystery bag overpours available (some of these are in super limited quantities)
- Hide and Seek FTW – a black based polish with green to blue sibling UP (very limited) $13
- Shark Bait – tropical ocean blue full of red to green shimmer $12
- Bring Your Appetite – a mid-toned purple with copper to green shimmer $12
- Curse of Crystal Lake – a pastel multichrome that shifts from blue to purple $13
- Mask of Hate – an acid green sheer polish with red to green shimmer that can either be used alone or as a topper $11
- Man of Your Dreams – smoky green full of red to green shimmer $12
AND…. New Bath scents and lip balms
- Oh, Sugar Plum! – brown sugar and plum blend together in this warm yet fruity scent
- Toasted Marshmallow – warm and toasty marshmallow, enough said.
- Peppermint Scream – cool peppermint mixes with vanilla marshmallows
- Poison Apple – ripe and fruity with green apples and warm cider spices
- Better Watch Out – cinnamon and toasty hazelnuts mix with vanilla and warm chestnut
- Naughty or Nice – this one smells like all of the holiday desserts: pumpkin pie, pecan pie, and a hint of gingerbread.
- Fireplace Embers – a warm, masculine scent with a hint of tobacco, vanilla, smoke, and rich cedar.
Lastly there will have some new lip balms! Back by popular demand, BKL will be bringing back the tinted lip balms Pop pop and Bite Me, as well as a Gingerbread, a Hazelnut, and a Peppermint lip balm ($4.50 each)
Bee’s Knees Lacquer – Throne of Glass (Black Friday 2019) Quad and Black Friday Details
Opacity: swatches shown in 3 coats
Price: as stated above
Availability: Friday, November 29th at 12pm (noon) edt
One thought on “Moore Swatches: Bee’s Knees Lacquer – Throne of Glass (Black Friday 2019) Quad and Black Friday Details”
These are lovely 😀