**PRESS (PR) SAMPLE NOTICE ***
Hey Sugas!!! I’ve got the tea on the Westworld Collection from Great Lakes Lacquer along with the Black Friday 411.
Westworld Collection will be debuting on Turkey Day, Thursday, November 28th at 9 PM EST with special pricing for the weekend!!!! Here goes….
- $85/collection and $12/each thru Monday, December 2nd
- $100/collection and $13/each thereafter and for all later restocks. Please note, ‘It Doesn’t Look Like Anything To Me’ will a gift with purchase of the full collection from Thursday, November 28th at 9 PM thru Monday, December 2nd. However, it will also be available for purchase during THAT TIME ONLY as well for $12. It will not be restocked going forward.
- Mystery polishes will be available for purchase for $9/each. These could include past small batches, discontinued colors, exclusives, over pour from customs, etc
**All swatches are done using liquid latex peel off base coat, glossy QDTC and matte topcoat. Swatch photos are taken using artificial lights.**
Bring Yourself Back Online
A pale aqua based pastel multichrome with shifts from icy blue to teal, pink, lilac, magenta, orange, and gold. Can be used as a topper.
Freeze All Motor Functions
A deconstruct of Bring Yourself Online; white base with multichrome flake shifting from teal, blue, purple, magenta and orange and a shimmer that flows through teal, blue, and purple.
Time To Write My Own F-ing Story
A fiery red multichrome with highlights of magenta, orange, and gold.
I’m Well Off My Knees
An accompaniment to Time to Write, this white base is filled with a multichrome flake that shifts from magenta, gold, green, and aqua and pink to green to gold shifting aurora shimmer.
It Doesn’t Look Like Anything To Me
A slate blue gray cut through with a red to orange to gold multichrome shimmer.
Making Peace With Past Indiscretions
An emerald green multichrome with shifts of purple, magenta, red, orange, gold, and green finished with a soft linear holographic.
Someone Who Has Yet To Come
A vividly bright cornflower blue filled with a gold to green to aqua to sapphire shifting aurora shimmer.
Take My Heart When You Go. Take Mine In Its Place
A peachy neutral with a strong linear holographic finished, filled with a magenta to gold to green shifting aurora shimmer.
These Violent Delights Have Violent Ends
Violet brimming with orange to gold to green shifting iridescent flake.
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL
(This polish is free for those that order $50 or more from Thursday, November 28th at 9 PM thru Monday, December 2nd. Nothing will need to be done; it will automatically be included. This color will be be restocked or sold.)
A pale mint filled with a gorgeous gold shimmer that shows shifts to green/aqua in certain lights/angles.
Great Lakes Lacquer – Westworld Collection and Black Friday 2019 Details
Opacity: swatches shown in 3 coats
- $85/collection and $12/each thru Monday, December 2nd at 9PM EST.
- $100/collection and $13/each thereafter and for all later restocks.
- During the “debut” time period, if the whole collection is purchased, ‘It Doesn’t Look Like Anything To Me’ will be automatically given free. This color will not be sold during this weekend and will not be restocked.
- Mystery polishes available for purchase for $9/each. These could include past small batches, discontinued colors, exclusives, over pour from customs, etc
Availability: Thursday, November 28th at 9 PM EST
One thought on “Moore Swatches: Great Lakes Lacquer – Westworld Collection and Black Friday 2019 Details”
Oh wow. These are all stunning 😀