***PRESS (PR) SAMPLE NOTICE ***
Hey Sugas!!! With the month of February fast approaching, here are 5 fun facts about our month of love;
- It is the shortest month of the year. Duh!
- The month is named for the Latin word februum which means purification.
- The largest American sporting event of the year, the Super Bowl, is held in February
- February 2 is Groundhog Day
- Originally, February was made the last month of the calendar year! Eventually (c. 450 BC), February was moved to its place as the second month.
And one more, bonus fact, Girly Bits is releasing 2 new COTM, Budding Romance and Steel My Heart, both named by FB group member, Bethanee C. Let’s check them out, shall we?!
**All swatches are done using liquid latex peel off base coat, glossy QDTC and matter topcoat. Swatch photos are taken using artificial lights.**
A violet/pink holo
Steel My Heart
A slate grey holo
Girly Bits – February 2019 COTM
Formula / Application: no issues to report.
Opacity: 3 thin coats
Price (CAD): $16.50
Availability: February 1st at 12pm EDT until March 1st at 11:59pm EDT
Queen’s Choice: Steel My Heart
One thought on “Moore Swatches: Girly Bits – February 2019 COTM”
LOVELY!! and I love the matte version! I would not have thought to do that.