***PRESS (PR) SAMPLE NOTICE ***
Hey Sugas! Ring, ring, school is back in session because let’s face it, we can all stand to learn a new fun fact every now and then. It exercises the brain and who know when you’ll need a little bit of information during a family fun trivia game night.
Because I am featuring the 9 piece Pluviophile Collection from Night Owl Lacquer, I thought it would be fun to learn and test your Pluviophile knowledge.
Definition of pluvial
- of or relating to rain
- characterized by abundant rain
Definition of -phil or -phile
- lover/loving : one having an affinity or fondness for or a strong attraction
Combining them simply means, a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days.
Rain Fun Facts:
- Rain falls from clouds in the sky in the form of water droplets, this is called precipitation
- Weather reporters use Doppler radar to detect rain, hail and other storms. This equipment can tell how much moisture is probably coming, as well as the wind speed
- Rain has more than one name: Snow, Sleet (slushy, freezing rain), Ice (tiny drops of ice that fall like rain) and Hail
- Deserts get less rain than any other type of climate except the continent of Antarctica. It is the driest continent on Earth.
Good stuff… you’ll thank me later…lol.
On to the polish….
Again, I have the 9 piece Pluviophile Collection which features 6 crèmes and 3 toppers. I’m also please as punch to show you the September Crème of the Month. It must be my birthday with all these crèmes around here!
**All swatches are done using Commitment Issues(liquid latex Peel-off Base Coat) by Vapid, Top Coat (glossy, QDTC) by Glisten & Glow and Matte Top Sauce by Sassy Sauce Polish. Swatch photos are taken using artificial lights.**
Let It Rain
A light grey creme
Dancing In The Rain
A greyed violet creme
Watching The Rain
A greyed blue creme
Find Peace In The Rain
A greyed teal creme
Rhythm of The Rain
A greyed wine creme
The Smell of Rain
A greyed brown creme
A topper with charcoal flakies, white flakies and silver/white sparks
Flash of Lightning
A topper with silver holo micro shreds & silver holo lightning bolts
Light Through The Clouds
A topper full of purple/blue iridescent shreds in various sizes
September Creme of the Month (COTM):
Autumn is Calling
A fiery bright red creme that was inspired by the color of changing leaves
Overall Thoughts – Night Owl Lacquer – Pluviophile Collection and September Crème of the Month
Formula/Application: Cremes self-level, no dragging or pooling. Great consistency, no issues to report. Please note, due to their large size, the lightning bolt glitters in Flash of Lighting topper will require a bit of fishing & placement.
Opacity: swatch shown with 2 coats
- Pluviophile Collection
- The full collection (cremes & toppers) will be priced at $56.00,
- 6 cremes will be $38.00 and individually at $7 ea
- COTM – $7
Availability: Friday, August 31st at 7pm MDT
Night Owl Lacquer
*Like, Comment and Subscribe*
Eat, Laugh, Polish, Repeat
Queen of Nails 83 💕