***PRESS (PR) SAMPLE NOTICE ***
Look, just because the weather is teetering on the verge of warmer weather, that does not mean that we should neglect our nails and cuticles. It’s just as important now as it is in December to protect our nails and cuticles because breaks, cracks and splits can still happen when it’s 90 degrees outside. And let’s face it, chapped, dry, painful, cracked skin and cuticles are not cute, honey and greasy fingers are not an option.
Healthy cuticles are happy cuticles and happy cuticles comes when we spoil them with the best of the best. After working endlessly to find the perfect combination of the best oils, Virginia of Pretty Beautiful Unlimited has cracked the code and as has created a soothing, healing, moisturizing oil that also penetrates quickly.
Berry Vanilla – An enticing aroma of wild blueberry, bergamot, blackberry, vanilla cream, raspberry sugar and buttermilk musk.
Bird of Paradise – Pink jasmine and sheer musk combined with juicy strawberry, pomegranate and creamy vanilla.
**Birthday Cake – Celebrate with this blend of rich, creamy vanilla and a scrumptious cake accord.
**Black Sangria – Refreshing black grapes, orange, black plum, berries, apple and pineapple drenched in chilled red wine.
**Blackberry Ombre – Summer’s favorite fruits blended with cool vanilla sugar, coconut, and buttercream.
Coconut Lime Verbena – A tantalizing fusion of fresh coconut, lime and invigorating verbena soothed by luscious vanilla.
Cotton Candy – This fragrance is wonderfully sweet and delightful! You can almost taste the soft, sticky spun sugar at the fairgrounds.
Creamsicle – A scrumptious blend of creamy vanilla, juicy orange, sweet pineapple and maraschino cherry.
Cucumber Twist – Cucumber peel, lime leaves and fennel add a crisp element to the soft violet blossom undertone.
Cut Grass – The wonderful fresh aroma of freshly cut green grass.
Gardenia Lily – The fresh floral aroma of summer time gardenias and elegant lilies.
Hyacinth – A gorgeously complex fragrance that combines hyacinth with the leafy green notes typically found in the entire plant.
Kisses in the Dark – Mirabella plum, black raspberry amber, lush peony, vanilla bean, musk and fresh spun cotton candy.
Lilac – This sweet floral smells like true lilacs in full bloom.
Passionfruit Rose – Passionfruit Rose is an exotic floral that is ideal for refreshing the long hot days of summer. Crisp, sweet, and modern.
**Peach – As rich and juicy as the juiciest peach picked straight from the tree in the Georgia Peach orchard.
**Raspberry Rose Hibiscus Tea – Fill your senses with this romantic blend and share the joy with your loved ones! Deep red hibiscus is infused with sweet, ripe raspberries and delicate rose petals.
**Strawberry Thyme Lemonade – Cool and refreshing lemonade with sliced strawberry, ripe raspberry and candied apple gets a trendy twist with a sprig of thyme.
Tulips in Bloom – Fresh as a spring day with notes of tulip, green grass and fresh air.
Violets & Violas – A meadow of misted violets and jasmine are warmed by amber woods and softened by sheer musk.
Overall Thoughts – Pretty Beautiful Unlimited – Cuticle Oil
Overall: fast absorbing and very nourishing. great scents, I caught myself sniffing my fingers all day. ** Denotes personal faves
Ingredients: a special blend of…
- Jojoba Oil – thought to act as a moisturizer & improve skin elasticity and suppleness.
Sweet Almond Oil – thought to have excellent penetrating qualities.
- Avocado Oil – thought to add moisturizing attributes while having a low chance of clogging skin pores.
- Grape Seed Oil – thought to preserve the natural moisture in aging skin. It has a reputation for being an oil that easily penetrates.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil – Considered to provide moisturizing properties to dry and damaged skin due to its high levels of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids.
- Safflower Oil – High in linoleic acid helping moisturize, nourish and restructure the skin.
- Rice Bran Oil – thought to diminish the effects of aging and slow the formation of wrinkles due to the high concentrations of tocopherol and tocotrienol, two forms of the powerful antioxidant Vitamin E. Absorbs quickly.
- Wheat Germ Oil – thought to be rich naturally occurring antioxidants including vitamin E and beta carotene. It has excellent skin care properties due to its low odor and good spread-ability.
- Hemp Seed Oil – excellent glide without being greasy and feels great on the skin. Penetrates quickly – one of the “driest“ natural oils available.
- Neem Oil – very popular oil because it is thought to have many natural uses, also used in many retail skin creams and cosmetics.
- Apricot Kernel Oil – thought to exhibit skin softening and moisturizing properties and is therefore recommended for skin that is dry, irritated or has prematurely aged.
- 10 ml – squeeze bottles or roller ball bottles – $8.00 each
- 1 oz refill bottle is $20.00
- 4 ml sizes that are free with purchase while supplies last
- Mystery Bags (10 ml – squeeze bottles or roller ball bottles) 3 scents for $18.00 or 5 scents for $30.00